Monday, December 13, 2010

I came across a startling conclusion this morning. I haven't talked to a single person from school since school ended. I mean, other than the ones at camp or the ones I've bumped into. My MSN is practically half dead, I'm serious. I don't have any chat history for the entire month of December. I feel very antisocial. :O

Last couple of days haven't been very pleasant. I fell sick on Friday, causing me to skip work. My temperature went up to a soaring number of 102. I've had fever on and off for the last 4 days, including today. I'm physically very weak. Whenever I try to do something, I become extremely weak after 5 minutes of concentration. I'm terribly behind my schedule, and that's not a good thing considering the hundred and one things I have to do. I have work tomorrow, and I'm hoping I can muster enough strength to survive for 7 hours. I need your prayers!

College application essay and personal statement are calling. Till later. :)

No comments: