Wednesday, January 5, 2011

All in a day's work

#o1. The new school started last Monday, and it's pretty much mixed feelings throughout. However, here's to the little things that makes one smile. :)

- Bee is my neighbor, and a very entertaining one. I get to boss and bully her, she, in return, is an angel in disguise and helps me in my LA 1201. So sweet of her. *:]
- Upon receiving the sports activity survey/notice thing, Bee proceeded to check every single sport, including the OTHER option, where she wrote (or more like I wrote for her) TENNIS. We had a very good laugh when we realized there's only 5 days a week, and 7 sports. She is going to be one occupied girl. Hahah! I, on the other hand, crossed off FOOTBALL and replaced it with SOCCER. That's the rightful name, thankyouverymuch.
- Sarah stole my calculator but will willingly surrender it, I hope. :/
- Meet the 12 disciples, the big gang of guys in our school that stick closer than glue. When they all sit at one of the long tables in the cafeteria, it's the perfect picture of the Last Supper.
- Math has been a huge pain in the neck, but I will overcome it and reign triumphant! :D

#o2. I have an interview as one of the possible recipients of the Presidential Scholarship of ACU on the 15th of Feb. It's pretty nerve wrecking, keep me in your prayers.

#o3. Fulham 3, West Bromwich Albion 0. Clint Dempsey scored in the 56' :) Now this is what I'm talking about.

It's almost irritating when I hear so many negative thoughts nowadays. Sure, we all have our reasons to be unhappy or discontent, I personally have a million, but I'm trying to see the positive side of every issue, and spot the good parts of every individual. With this in mind, I hope you all have a very happy first week of 2011. :)

No comments: