Tuesday, February 1, 2011

bric et de broc



 

School's been quiet the last two days. I love it when it's so quiet and empty - less body heat and you can smell everyone's distinct smell. HAHAHA. It so happens that I can never accomplish work during school hours nowadays. I sit at Mr. Nicholas' desk for half the day doing a handful of Math questions and helping the others with work. Thus, the labor really begins when I get home.

You gotta love 901 sentence diagramming , people who can't write essays about Theodore Roosevelt, and 10th grade Math. Therefore, no valid complains except inverse trigonometry and polar equations. -.- Seriously, spare me. Physics makes no sense either.

 

Other than my amusing unproductive hours of the school day, I'm pretty glad it's CNY with all the angpaos and eating that comes with it. :) Hopefully I gain some weight. ;P The other day Sarah's like:

Haz, do you realize that we haven't grown since we met each other?!

Thankfully she's blonde and definitely got that wrong. At least, I hope so.

 

Well, I'm really glad for the 5-day-long weekend. Brought back 3 lifepac tests to complete. Hoo, hee. Speaking of that, I gotta prep for my dreadfully hard and tedious Math test. =X

No comments: