Friday, February 4, 2011

what I should have said

Hello to all my faithful readers,

Well, I'm back to blogger. Got tired and irritated with WordPress, and even if it is in some ways better than Blogger, I think I'll stick to old and faithful Google. Manged to map my domain to this site, which I couldn't do for my WordPress. So in the end, it's a win-win situation.

I'm forever grateful for this Chinese New Year break; I'm loving every break from school I can get. Been lazing around, EATING, and doing work. :) Reunion dinner on the eve was nice - smoked salmon, shark fin soup, and spring chicken that are so adorably small.

It's been a slow start to the new year with so many uncertainties hanging from the ceiling. I'm the sort of girl who needs to know exactly what's gonna happen, or what's the agenda, or have everything sorted out in a very orderly manner. Slowly, I'm learning to take it by the moment and trust God to work in His perfect timing. Just a little something to ponder on. Till later! :D

Colbie Caillat - I Never Told You

No comments: