Friday, February 25, 2011

random and etc.

EmilyAnnaMary Claire, and Grace
omg, prettiest and cutest identical quadruplets ever. :)
click here

Evidently, my fellow girls enjoyed yesterday as much as I did. Read what Sarah said here, and Raquel's new blogspot here. If Bee had a blog, her post would have said, "Today was so funny. hahahahahahahahhaha." Or like, "IT'S NOT FAIR ZAC BROKE UP WITH VANESSA." So that's pretty much why she doesn't have a blog in the first place. Imagine all her one-liner posts.

So generally, I don't update the blog so often, but it's like, I have SO much to say. So why try to hinder my words when I could fill a page with my beautiful words. :) So here goes. Warning: be prepared for very random, incoherent topics.

- number 1, today was pretty depressing in a way. Simply because all I got done was a Math LPT which took from 9.30 to 12pm to complete, and even then, I'm not sure I'll pass. =X and to top it all off, the room was like one of those walk-in freezers, and thus forth, my brain froze as well.

- number 2, you have no idea whatsoever how very glad I am that it's FRIDAY. :) So much to do this weekend though, finish the science book, go for "training", and apply for Honor's College at ACU.

- number 3, I still have the long Psalm 51 to memorize. No complaints though, it's one of my favorite Psalms and a constant reminder to have such a repentant and honest heart as David did. Recently listened to one of Pastor Jeff's sermons which was based on this Psalm.

- number 4, cause You're the best thing that has happened to me, and the world will never take, the world will never take You away. ♥

Have a great weekend everyone. :]

No comments: