Sunday, February 20, 2011

February 20th babies

Okay, so evidently June is a popular month and all the babies come out on the 20th of February. HAHA. So today is such a special day for so many people, that I had to have a special post just for it. (Or more like, for one special person.)

Anyway, so happy birthday to all you 20th February babies: Marcus, Mercedes, Nathaniel Sanjeevi, Wendy, JACKIE ♥, and of course...

SARRAAAHHHH! :)

What can I say? I've known you for almost 5 years, we've spent our teen years together, watching each other grow up spiritually and physically. (If we did even grow. HAHA.) You know me the best. I can't hide anything from you. You have the loudest voice ever, the most addictive laugh, and the biggest smile.

So anyway, this post is a big thank you for being the best friend I could ever wish for. I could list the amount of things we've been through together, but that would disrupt the secretiveness. :P Just thinking of them makes me smile and laugh out loud. 10 years down the road, I'm pretty sure our "Remember when" conversations would go on forever.

I hope you have a blast of a birthday and don't go bumping into any glass doors, or knocking down glass cups, or dealing with anything made of glass, my dear bimbo. HAHA, I love youu. :)
--
EDIT: There's a new edition to the ever growing big family. Yesterday, my cousin gave birth to a girl, making her my second cousin once removed. (Or something like that.) So welcome into the world, baby Qistina Anees. :)

No comments: