Wednesday, March 2, 2011

et cetera;

i love those guy friends that look after you.
Looking after you as in, if you talk about other guys that you like, they won’t get jealous or clingy. Instead, they’ll tell you if you’re wasting your time or to be careful. Those guy friends that protect you from getting hurt. They warn you about anything. They just care for you and you can talk to them about anything. There’s no awkwardness between you two and he makes you feel good. Yeah, that guy. A friend.

(via lissybliss)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My neighbor and I had been just debating this specific topic, he's often in search of to show me incorrect. Your view on that is nice and precisely how I actually feel. I simply now mailed him this web page to indicate him your own view. After trying over your web site I book marked and might be coming back to read your new posts!

Anonymous said...

I've to admit that i generally get bored to learn the whole thing however i think you may add some value. Bravo !