Thursday, March 3, 2011

the thoughts on my heart

It's ironic how every time I have something better to do, or something else I should be doing, I have this longing to blog. For example, right now, I should be studying for my History LPT, figuring out my complex and very confusing probability, or taking a language arts self test. Even better, I could be writing something more beneficial than this blog post, such as completing my Honors College application essay. Instead, I find myself here, writing this. Talk about discipline.

Anyways, to balance my guilty conscience, I usually try what is known as "multitasking" although its more like switching from one task to another frequently. It makes me feel somewhat better, instead of feeling like I wasted any entire night blogging, reading, or watching soccer videos. (Which is what I do, plus a cramped in 5 pages of work. Hah, now you know I'm no good girl.)

Currently, I'm talking to my sister and describing to her the ugliness of my knee wound which I formed last Saturday when I was playing soccer with the dad. This is what happened. He has the ball and is running towards the goal. I run after him, duhh. Next thing I know, I fall. (I am fully convinced it was a push, and since I'm so much smaller than my dad, it resulted in a fall.) So Clint-Dempsey-like, I know. =.= Well the stupid scab kinda disintegrated on me today, so now its very red and raw.

I guess my sister has it worse, she broke her leg.

Oh, and while I'm on the roll of being random and switching to different topics every paragraph, talk about trying to multitask. Here I am trying to blog, chat, and study - all at the same time. Not working. And did I mention, I love the preview button. It's so cool. I press it like every 2 sentences.

Well it dawned on me that February went by really fast. But then again, it is a short month. At this moment I have 19 LifePac books to go. :) I shall be finally done with high school in the month of May. I'm really really excited cause after that I have like, 3 months of nothing-to-do. HOW NICE IS THAT. I've never had such a long period of time when there was absolutely nothing to do since I was like, 4 years old or something. So yea, I'm all jacked and everything.

We all know there's been a lot of people leaving school to change to O-levels and all. And while I'm accepting it perfectly fine, there's always that lingering thought at the back of my head knowing it'll be my turn soon. What more, my case is so different. Here we have people moving to a new highschool. I'll be moving across the country, to college, to a place where friends and families aren't minutes away, to a completely new environment, to a new home. Just thinking about gives me jitters of equal excitement and anxiety.

Okay, so I should really get to the studying part of my night. :P But here's a very random post just so you see a little bit of what runs through my mind all the time. Multiply it by 1000 and you know how much I think and how far my thoughts wander. Oh, &btw, I'm really glad tomorrow's Friday. :)

No comments: