Wednesday, March 23, 2011

quick update


It's been a good few days, with these little things to highlight:
#o1. I got 87% on my Math 1209 LPT. Not good enough for me, so I got Mr Nicholas to fail me. Took my alternate and got 100%. :)
#o2. I was accepted to ACU - that stands for Abilene Christian University.
#o3. I got a partial scholarship there! :D I'm pretty happy and surprised. I almost got the Presidential Scholarship, which is the most prestigious scholarship, just missed it by a little. I'm pretty content with the partial though.
#o4. My sister's in the news. "Lydia Chang of Biddeford" HAHA, cracks me up. Read it: here. She says she might get into the Biddeford newspaper as well...
#o5. The mother is baking bagels right now and I am about to go consume one, very soon. :) Nothing beats bagels and cream cheese.

No comments: