Thursday, May 5, 2011

Big News

I like it when I get news. Because news is like, stuff you didn't know. :)


#o1. So, I was checking my awesome changht@appstate.edu email, and I got this email saying I was accepted into the Sisterhood Experience Residential Learning Center. :) That means I'll be staying in an all-girls dorm, which has awesome facilities. I'm really glad I got in, cause that was my first preference when I applied. Pray that I get a nice roomie, who's Christian. :]

#o2. Field trip report is coming along, just swell. It's really really cool, just believe me. It's so awesome I can't tell you. Plus, I don't want people who are going on May 21 to get any ideas. I still have a ton of things to do to complete it... and should be doing those things right now instead of blogging.

#o3. Today was my last PE, and just thinking about that makes me kinda sad. :(

#o4. ... I don't have any more news? :d

No comments: