Sunday, May 1, 2011

through the weekend

I can't believe it's May already. There's only 3 weeks, 15 school days, and  4 books left to go. And I'm a happy girl. :)

It's been a really eventful weekend, but what's a three-day weekend when you don't make full use of the nights of staying up late, and the mornings of sleeping in late. (Well scratch the later because I woke up at 5:30am on Saturday and 7:30 today - that can barely be considered "late".)

The Royal Wedding - I know this is so cliche of the girls to say, but HONESTLY, I love her dress. I like the Maid of Honor's dress too. The horse carriages were just divine. But other than that, the wedding was so traditional in a very British way and who doesn't kiss during your church wedding ceremony?! On another note, I am glad my wedding's not such a big thing. At least, I hope not.

Field Trip to Grace Farm - It was actually really fun, definitely not like my expectations. I think I only enjoyed it so much because we got to interact with the animals and a big plus, my team was awesome. I mean, seriously, we were all attentive and interested and stayed back the longest, while everyone else was like... eating lunch? I have really good ideas for my presentation too. :)

Soccer Training - which went wrong. By the time I got home from the field trip it was like, 4pm. And then I was starving, so I got myself duck rice. And then, it obviously didn't digest by the time I went out to play. So I got cramps halfway through, but still.

Visit to Mustard Seed - Bee, Isaac, and I went to Uncle Kevin's church today. It was good seeing Josh, Uncle Kevin, Grace, Brenda, Pastor Julian, and the rest. Love the worship there. Catching up with them at lunch was good. (Y)

Arsenal vs Manchester United - okay so if you know what a soccer maniac I am, you'll understand how badly I wanted to go watch this game. So, I had to make this ridiculous deal with my dad so he'll bring me to see it. The deal: I have to do his chores for 4 days. Anyway, so I'm watch the game tonight. :) And Luke and Noah are coming along.

If you have a sense of creativity and know Premier League history, I think you'll like this article. I think it's very well written: http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/news/_/id/6445871/epl-royal-family

Have a great Labour Day, peeps. :)

No comments: