Friday, July 1, 2011

Avillion Admiral Cove

My family and I headed to PD for our annual family vacation. We stayed at a serene hotel/resort known as Avillion Admiral Cove. It was breathtakingly beautiful, but the only downfall was there was no sand. No sand, when you're literally on the ocean. No wonder it's called a cove, but I do love sand.



Basically, all I did was sleep, eat, swim, watch TV, and all that over again. Just a side note: never stay up to 2am because you want to watch The Proposal when you can barely keep your eyes open, have a pounding headache, and have bloodshot eyes. Seriously, I looked that bad.

Moving on, it's back to business with less than a month to go before the big transition in my life. I've thrown or given away so much of my stuff, but it actually gives you a strange sense of accomplishment that you aren't attached to your material stuff. July is going to be one heck of a month, but I'm so excited for every moment. Whether it be spending a few more precious moments with my beloveds over here in Malaysia or packing and flying to land of the free and brave, I intend to enjoy every second. :)

No comments: