Saturday, July 9, 2011

July Update #1

Hello to my readers! It's been a while since I've actually written what's been going on in my life so you're much due for a proper update. First things first, the new blogger in draft is really... odd? I'm staring at this strange screen that looks completely different. But it has a pretty nice, with a sort of simple, orderly, sophisticated look.

Speaking of looks, my website will be going through a major change sometime at the end of the month or early next month. Once I get my MacBook, arrive in Maine, and have my sister around to help. I'll be using Joomla CMS instead, so lookout for something involving lots of pictures and colors.

Anyhow, it's a little less than three weeks before I fly to Maine. I recently purchased my suitcases, and have been packing ever since, or more like, my mother has been packing ever since.

So I've been meeting up with some people, spending some quality time before I leave. :) Had lunch with Naomi and went handbag shopping, which was pretty amusing because I can't speak Malay and Naomi isn't the type that goes shopping for bags. (Btw, all the best in Brunei!) Also went out for lunch with Ms. Cath and Roberts as well as suitcase shopping. Dropped by at ALC to visit Uncle Kevin and all the rest. Had dinner at Ry's house last night. :)

Lastly, tomorrow is a very special day for a lot of people. Shoutout to two of my very amazing friends who all are celebrating their birthday tomorrow: Pom and Bee!

Pom, you are the sweetest girl alive. I will never forget your endless stories, matchmaking skills, random hyper moments, planning the Christmas party, moving school moments I've had with you. Thank you for accompanying me at awkward moments, for listening, and making me laugh. 

And to my Bee, I'm so sorry I couldn't celebrate your birthday with you, but I trust you had a good time. Thank you for never failing to be a pain in the butt, for being that someone I could torture when I... needed to torture someone, for trying hard, for putting up with me, and for just being you. I will never forget the time when we had a major argument concerning your stupid computer charger and how Chanelle had to put a boundary of highlights to separate us. Gosh, I'm gonna miss youuu. 

Till later. Hopefully I get a chance to meet up with y'all Malaysian before I leave.

No comments: