Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bored, and useless

Vacation's suppose to be fun, not boring! But this vacation has been the most boring-est (no such word), useless, and a totally pathetic one. I've been totally bored, tired, and am spending my time badly. I haven't been working on my LIFEPACS nor done any reports. I've only been writing useless post on my blog, updating my friendster, picasaweb album, and reading and writing emails, as well as spending WAY TO MUCH time on the comp. Which is totally bad for my health.

This is what you call an open post...that means you can all add to it. Just leave a comment, email me, or something. If you want to add to what I said, fine, if you want to tell me ideas what to do, fine, most of all, we need to solve this problem, we need to become useful, we need to do SOMETHING!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe that is one of the so much important info for me. And i'm satisfied reading your article. However should remark on some common things, The website taste is ideal, the articles is in point of fact nice : D. Excellent task, cheers low cost auto insurance