Wednesday, June 6, 2007

KL Tower

A visit to the KL Tower was just what I needed. Being cramped up at home all week with no "air" to breathe was horrible and going anywhere was fine with me! As long as I was out of the house.

KL Tower actually proved to be great! It was really fun going up the lift that took a really short time, surprisingly! It only took about 1 and a half min to go up about 400 meter. I timed it. You wouldn't believe, all the way from KL and I saw 1 Utama! Really cool! And I also saw all
around KL. It might be a big city, but surprisingly, it had a lot of greenery. It was cool!

And the hundred year old tree. It took RM433,000 just to preserve it! Can you believe it! That's a lot of money. Here's a picture of it...

I got to run cause I want to go with my dad to excersise. I'm gonna go swimming after that. A busy day today is! A great day also!

No comments: