Saturday, May 5, 2007

Do You Feel Blessed? You Are.

This is not a very accurate story, but I want you guys to pray.
Maryanne is a joyful girl, who is my sisters age, but unlike all those who are my sister's age, she treats me as a friend and not a "friend's sister". (Some of you who are reading this know who she is, and what she is going through.) Maryanne is turning 14 this year. She's tall and skinny, and really fun to play with. I love spending time with her! In the picture above she's the one is the middle and my sister and I are beside her. This is a old picture. I was only 8 or 9 then. But, as old as it is, it reminds me of the times I spent with her.

But this coming Monday, she is going to Massachusetts for a back surgery. I'm sure she's scared, frighten, not knowing what's ahead. She's in a lot of pain also, because she has a crooked back. Her shoulder muscles are sticking out. I don't know how she looks like now, it's been so long since I've seen her. But I know that she has put her faith in God.

I just want all of you to pray for Maryanne. She lives in Maine, USA, and will be traveling down to Massachusetts this Sunday. On Monday she will have her surgery. Pray that the doctors will do a good job. Maryanne, if you ever have the time to see this, just remember, I miss you and am praying for you. God be with you. All you of you, you are blessed, even if you don't feel like you are.

No comments: