Friday, June 8, 2007

It's finally FRIDAY!

K, you all probably think I'm crazy. Everyone is saying, oh, it's already Friday! Yea, but I'm so glad. cause it's been a BORING vacation. Very boring. I didn't go anywhere and didn't do anything. Just being lazy at home. Which is horrible! And wrote a lot in my blog, overwhelmed the people back in Maine with emails and chatted like crazy!

And, I forgot to tell you all, last Friday, not today, I cut my hair. And I was totally freaked out on that day. Cause I cut off five inches of my LONG hair. Bet no one will see the difference... anyway, I layered it also, but just a bit. And I remember when my hair was up to my waist...it's like gone now! Not really! But I exaggerate a lot. That's if you really know me and I dare to do it! Haha! Yea, but it's quite short and have difficulty tying it up now. So I leave it down. Can you believe it? When I first came back to Malaysia it was so hot, to me, that I could not leave my hair down for a sec? Yea, but now I'm quite used to the weather. Is that good, or bad??? I like cold weather so much better! -10 degrees F totally ROCKS!!!

No comments: