Thursday, June 7, 2007

My “hobbies”, bathroom fun...

“What is she going to talk about?” That’s probably going through your mind right now. I’m going to talk about how fun it is to wash the bathroom, how fun it is to cook for your family, and how fun it is to take care of children! I just washed the bathroom today. It’s my regular hobby. Well, not exactly a “hobby”, it’s a chore. But a fun one!

I totally enjoy washing bathrooms when everyone is busy so that no one disturbs me. And then you play some music and then you start! Really cool! You first sweep the floor, and then wash the sink and the toilet, then the shower curtain and the floor. And I won’t continue cause you’re probably very bored. And you probably know how to wash the bathroom, anyway, right? Cause like everyone washes bathrooms around my age and above, at least in America…if you don’t then you should. Learn how to make yourself useful in the house.

And guess what, I love cooking also. Sometimes I cook dinner for my family. I remember when I was about 10 and my friend, Becka (short for Rebecca) use to talk about cooking. Cause she cooks for her family also. We were 10 then. Really fun to cook, you know.

And best of all, children. It’s one of my favorite “hobbies”. I love taking care of them! Especially the young ones like 1 to 4 years old. They’re so fun at that age! It’s when they’re learning how to speak. So they get confused and you can hardly understand them! It’s so cute! I love babysitting and I once even took a course on first aid training so I’m all ready if they get hurt! Haha! The course was really fun! An experienced nurse who works in the emergency room taught it. Wow! Scary! I really want to be a nurse to children, but not in the emergency room!

Yea, so that was my day. Cleaning the bathroom. And in the next couple of weeks I’ll probably do my other “hobbies”. What are you’re “hobbies”? Share them with me.

No comments: