Wednesday, July 11, 2007

All About Today...

Wednesday

Gym as usual. Was extremely wet and I was in a bad mood...did not want to go. We played dodge ball which is a bit boring if you're not playing, and I wasn't except at the end. However, I just stood there, and no body aimed at me. I am good at dodge ball because of that! If you think being good at dodge ball means aiming well, I am the worst probably. But then it is dodge ball and I do dodge well.

Anyway, it was extremely hot just standing there so after all I did get sweaty. We came back and had our break and changed. Then worked. After all, that's what school is for. Worked until lunch. Worked after lunch. Worked all alone cause almost everyone else went for BM class. And, that reminds me, opps! I forgot about my BM homework...

Man! And I forgot also that I have a test coming up tomorrow or on Friday! Shucks! I do hate test, oh well, get done and over with it.

And, I have to say, today wouldn't had been that a great day if someone didn't make my day at the end of school. And I do hate my nickname, tian ai. Oh well, I will ignore it next time...

No comments: