Thursday, July 12, 2007

Guardian Angels

Devotions

Was suppose to be Sarah's and Paul lyn's turn to share...but they weren't ready...I am waiting for you guys to do it next Tuesday. Don't delay it anymore!

Today, for devotions, we were assigned to play the game guardian angel. We put all our names in a cup and picked a paper out. I got...lol...can't tell. I have no idea what to do! So if you guys have any ideas please comment.

BM Class

What a racket I had this morning after break! I went into the library and ask Shabi to help me translate my essay into BM. They had all forgotten about it! SO everyone in there quickly grab a piece of paper and start writing. Smart me (LOL) brought in my Math book and worked on that while to rest tried to concentrate on their BM. It was certainly hard to concentrate! People are so distracting some times...don't want to mention NAMES!
Anyway, I didn't get to post this up yesterday cause I was half way finished and then had to go...wanna wish you a BLESSED BELATED BIRTHDAY DAWN! Sorry I didn't get this up yesterday else it wouldn't be belated. LOL! I can't believe you're so OLD! Haha, just kidding.

No comments: