Friday, July 13, 2007

Darling Celine

Today is SOMEONE'S birthday PARTY!

Happy Birthday Celine! (Her real birthday's on July 17th)



Love you sweetie

Your smile always brightens me up...and when you talk it somehow cheers up the whole room. (This is extremely embarrassing for her) You're so cute gurl! And your personality is such a loving and kind, gentle and caring one. That's why you get along so well with people, even if they are about 7 years apart. No kidding, really, people who are 15 are coming to her birthday party and she's 8! There's a gap of 5 years between me and her but I treat her as a friend and not as a friend's sister. Celinie...have a great day today, and I CAN"T wait till 4! Love you and God does too...*hug*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday chapel rocked! I usually say that, I know, but it really does. Sarah sings really nice and so does Melinda! You guys did a fantastic job! Just remember that you're not singing in a performance but for the LORD!

After the preaching, there was a time when we just sat silently and checked our hearts. Someone started crying and so I went over there to comfort her. I remember when I used to cry and when others comforted me...now I'm ready to comfort others. Isn't that so wonderful. God is so GREAT! Thank you Jesus! We prayed for her and hugged her and she was just crying nonstop. When chapel ended Brenda took her down and then as I went up the ramp I went to check on her a gave her a hug. I have to admit that while I was comforting her I also felt like crying. But God is so GOOD! Really GOOD!

Somebody! I need a hug! It seems like ages since I've had one. Hug?

*hug*

No comments: