Thursday, July 19, 2007

Gone...

Packing is the fun part...unpacking isn't. Right? Cause you pack...full of excitement of what's gonna happen...but you unpack after all the fun is over...dear me...I don't want to think about unpacking...no way...let's make camp last it's very longest!

Anyway, I am doing devotions next Tuesday! NO! I sure am scared! Anyway, it's about oranges...lol! It's gonna be cool! Make sure you guys arrive early...

So...I'm off to pack and get ready. I don't know whether to be excited or not! It's such a horrid feeling to get dirty...but then so wonderful to be away from parents! No offense, parents out there who read my blog! We'll be all safe and sound. Especially since MOST of us have guardian angels. Actually, we all do...I'm talking about the human ones. Yea, but then, our REAL guardian angels will be watching as well as the best one...who's GOD! He's the best guadian angel we should ever hope for!

Gonna miss all those who aren't coming! Plus I'll miss blogging for 3 days! Hope I can survive! LOL! I better do. Computer is not my god. Jesus is! And I'm gonna meet Him at the camp!

No comments: