Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Bringing 'em Back

whee...

memories

"bringing 'em back"

Have you ever remembered such wonderful times you had with a certain friend, and cried? Because they all got swiped away and you are no longer as close as you were before? Well, I have and I just wanted to share them with you. It's good it remember times you've had with your friends and family, it encourages you and strengthens you to...well...

...face the future...

friends

Having friends is a necessary thing in life. For one whole year my only friend which I saw everyday was my sister. My other friends were one whole world away. They were on the other side of the world. Yep, and I missed them all...

all... from my very closest friend, Becka, to the most craziest one, Luke! Yep, I missed the noise they made in the classroom, the times we went gossiping about .... and all the fun we had. Can you believe it, during recess I would actually go and play Captain's ball with them, yep, the boys! Now I would never! =) haha... just wait till I will!

and I have memories here in Malaysia too...

going to GRC...

the loneliness! whoosh! yep, and then adjusting! And those random "hi"s from Roberts and Sarah's friendliness, Naomi accepting me and Zozo in the testing room. haha... and Rachel too! Making friends with Middlers and small little juniors! They are friendlier from the start! Haha, then slowly adjusting to the seniors, Shab, Chanelle and Grace...

..Broga Camp!!..

Being in Shabeta's team... in the same dorm as zozo! Sharing secrets with Melinda, Beeps and Zoe! Making a boy code! Guess what? I am the creator of the boy code!! And beeps too! And because of ME, the boys made a girl code! They copied my idea! O_o

and bad memories too. Like that horrible Tuesday and then the time following that. Tension... but I'm not gonna tell you about that...

and a lot more...

But last but not least, a new memory is coming up! One we'll never forget and always treasure. One that will be a great memory and will be written and is written all over our blogs! And that is...?

...GRC Youth Rally 2007...

so come... and 'xpect the unexpected

No comments: