Monday, September 3, 2007

Count Your Blessings....

Name them one by one...

Well, well...

Sarah told me today that I shouldn't be emo because I still have so many other blessings so just one little thing which is upsetting me should not matter much! And it's totally true...

So, I'm gonna count my blessings!

  • Wonderful friends, well some wonderful friends
  • 4 blogs! Seriously... check out the link that says view my complete profile -->
  • 4 people trust me enough so I know their blog password and username!
  • A sister
  • A family
  • A home
  • Education (that's a really good blessing, some people don't have it)
  • And a lot more...
So I am blessed! It doesn't matter anymore whether this or that happens, because guess what? God is always beside me, and He will never leave me. Even if it seems like my friends leave me, God will never! And I encourage you all to count your blessings today, name them one by one, and thank God for being so good to you. He deserves the praise!

No comments: