Sunday, September 2, 2007

When Things Happen...

When your world crashed down in one minute...
...and you wondered why this had to happen to you

When everything seem to go the way you didn't want it to go...
...but you can't do anything about it except let it happen

...and you keep on asking why...
..but you don't get any reply..

why?

It's like I lost a friend..
One which I treasured so much and trusted
And I felt free to talk with that friend

Then 'whoosh' and my friend is gone
and we become enemies day after day

Then I get this other friend
And we talked and became good friends
The 'whoosh' again
And I don't want to be like my other friend
And start becoming cold
And lose this friend...

but what am I suppose to do?
People can't control feelings
I wish we could...

And then I remember
God made everything happen for a purpose
So thank you God for letting this happen
Even if it doesn't make sense...

We give thanks
We give praise
For we know that all things work together for our good

We give thanks
We give praise
For by faith, we know Your grace will see us through

No comments: