Wednesday, September 19, 2007

D.O.E Around the Corner

Part of my email to someone in Maine:

Hmm, what's happening over here? D.O.E. is tomorrow! It stands for Day of Excellence which is something like the Academic Fair in The Master's House. Yea, I'm sent a watercolor painting in and I'm in a Scripture team quiz and a chorale. It's something like a choir. It was really funny during practice today! I couldn't stop laughing as much as I tried to stop! Bad part... have to wear formal clothes on Friday! Can you imagine me in formal clothes? Never man!

--
So now you know what I say to my friends! hehe...

Well, yea, this is what happen during chorale practice. We go in. Start playing skipping rope! Fun.Fun. Jump.Jump. hehe... it was so funny seeing the tall boys trying to jump with such a short rope! Funniiiee! Then, we started to practice when Pastor Stephen walks in. Then he asked us to change our positions! Our new one is super embarrassing! I am right in the front! With Sarah. The two short ones. How embarrassing! I hate it! And worst, you can hear everyone singing and so it's so hard not to laugh!!! Seriously, I was trying my very hardest to stop! Wishing for laughter control tablets.
--

sometimes it feels so unfair. Seriously Paul Lyn! When are we gonna disappear to U.S. and see who misses us? I can't wait! Ready for October? [no one understands but her] right? you guys don't even know what I'm talking about. I'll tell you a clue. We're talking about a 4 letter word. Wait, or maybe 7 letters. NO OFFENSE...

No comments: