Thursday, September 20, 2007

tsk..

Tomorrow I have to wear formal. How wonderful! (not) I am not looking forward to singing. I have to stand in the front row cause I'm "a shorty". I hate it when people call me that! Not gonna mention names...

Haha. One thing I look forward to. You guys are gonna see me in a skirt for the first time! With curly hair also. Hehe... I just braided my hair. Can't wait to surprise you with my beautifulness! perasan but it rocks! plus be grateful that I used a Malay word!

Today feels so useless! I didn't work! As much as I tried to. My brain wasn't functioning. Not my fault right, it's my brain's fault! hehe... Tomorrow I'm gonna study. No kidding so don't distract me! k? else I'll get back at you!

Wish me luck. Or more like God's help. I am super scared. Why did I ever join?

No comments: