Saturday, September 22, 2007

D.O.E.

Can you believe it? I didn't even post anything yesterday! hehe...

Anyway, let me walk you through what happen the last two days of D.O.E.

First of all, thursday. Boredom. We sat in the chairs taking pictures and studying Galatians and Mark! hehe... posers!

Sarah, Me, and Raquel

The excitement and scared-om started when we had to compete against Klang in the Scripture team quiz! Scared to death man! I got cold! Yea, we still posed still. Except Roberts!

Me, Sarah, Jon, and Lydia

After that was a time of watching other compete as well as stressing! We ate lunch also! A very squashed lunch!

Next, the instruments! Beautiful music!

Jia Yu

Pom

Mei Mei (pretty sista!)

the duet rocked! you guys did great, Brenda and Shab!

Esther, Grace, and Paul lyn
Violins! I was looking forward to this! hehe!

Friday! It started of with devotions. Then came the speeches, bible verses, poems

Andrew rocked!

Way to go Emily!

Woman right! woohooo! I loved it!

Singing next! We took turns to eat lunch. I missed the Klangs turn. Oh well. USJ rocked!



Start of Something New
My favorite! It was really cool!


Shab! You did great!

Cool solo also, Andrew!

Cute!

Raquel, Grace, and Sarah. Embarrassing part, Paul lyn played to piano and I had to hold the paper for her! LOL!

Chorale! We rocked didn't we? hehe... I look weird!

After singing and worshipping God.


I really enjoyed myself! But it was tiring! Seriously, at Cg last night I almost fell asleep! Dear me! hehe... I didn't enjoy wearing formal either. Maybe next year I shall sing a solo. Maybe only... hehe...

That's it...

No comments: