Saturday, September 1, 2007

Its Me!~

Wheee~ I'm guestblogging again!~
HAHAHA, Its really fun you knowww!
And you shall find out who am I at the end of the post..

Firstly, I am lucky to have a friend like Hazel! I'm sure everyone is too! =) Ok, let me tell you all how she is like *the rest you figure out youself XD

1. Pretttyyy~
2. Funnnyy~
3. Hyperr~
4. Fun to be with~
5. She understands~
6. Willing to help others~
7. Cheerful~
8. Smart *has a really big brain yet small size~
9. Hardworking *unlike me~
10. Emo..At times~
11. A good counsellor *like me..HAHAHAH~
12. Happyy..Most of the time!~
13. Treats her friends really well!~
14. Unique~

Ok, thats all I can think of~ But I'm sure thats LOTS MORE *Sorry, my brain not working today!

Hazel is a really nice friend to have! Seriously, I should repeat, HAZEL IS A R-E-A-L-L-Y NICE FRIEND TO HAVE!!!!! =) As I have said in my blog, she understands eventhough she hasn't gone through it before~ Not alot of friends are like that, including me..She is unique.And she is just herself, not pretending to be another person.She is being sincere (a very very very good thing)..God created her perfectly!

So, Hazel, I hope you would not be upset anymore! I will listen to your problems and try to help ok? Thankz for being a really G-R-E-A-T friend. I am happy to have you as my friend! =)

**And I / Me is Paul Lyn**

No comments: