Friday, October 26, 2007

lalala

Sheesssh! I am busy these days! What's been happening so far, and about to happen...?

Last couple of days: We've been busy getting ready for sports fiesta! And studying hard and all. Award's Night rehearsal...

Tomorrow: Sports Fiesta! Woohoo! Can't wait man. Even if I'm not gonna play any sports or anything. Just hanging out!

Next Thursday to Saturday, Nov 1-3: I'm escaping from all the stress! Yea man! Off to Cameron Highlands with my mom's company. And appearantly, we get a whole block to ourselves! And there's this super chun playground. I can hardly wait to escape from all of you! ahaha...

Next Saturday, Nov 4: Friendship Connection Week! If you guys missed me too much for like 3 days then come and you can see me! ahaha.... come.come.

Nov 8-11: Off again I go! This time to Fraser's Hill.. ahaha... you guys shall miss me like nuts! But I can't wait! Yet, not looking forward to it too. It means babysitting, since I'm going with my parents' CG who's children are 9 and below years old. what a pitty!

Nov 14: My birthday! Woohoo!!

Nov 22: Award's Night. Readdy???

Nov 23: Party Day!

What a busy time I have. lalala

No comments: