Saturday, October 27, 2007

What Time's It?

Sport Fiesta has come!
and gone...
And best of all, I had fun! Waooh! That's the part I love man! ahahah, bear with me. I'm one word right now-RANDOM. as usual
Yea, I know, I'm random all the time.

So how was it, you ask? Hmm, I'll tell you. The sun was scorching. Just the word to describe it. I was about to melt. I wasn't as sweaty as some people, half cause I didn't play! Yea man! It's cool going if you don't have to play!

I loved that dedication stand man! I sent about 5 dedications. It was so fun! Fun when you got notes too. Well, some notes. Not all. Not the ones that made me chase someone *ahem* around the field. And not the one who I didn't know who it was from. lalala

But other than that, I had fun. Glad I went! I loved HairAsia! It was so cool. Before the hairstylist arrived we were partying in there. fun.fun.

And pictures? Sorry to say, my sister didn't take any. So you shall just have to look at other blogs. Your photo source is empty right now. ahahah random again

Yea, that was my day. And for now, I just can't wait to escape from school! Up into the wonderful weather of Cameron Highlands. When me and my sis share a room. I shall just hang out there the whole day and finally escape from you all! OMG!! I can't wait man!! other than babysitting, I shall enjoy myself!

Oh yea, random thought: my sis might be older than me, but she'll make me do all the babysitting. How wonderful is that?

No comments: