Sunday, October 28, 2007

sick...

No one should ever want to have a cough. Unless of course you are nuts.
When I find a nut, I'll be very happy to give you my cough, say I could get rid of it!
oh bummers!
I hate being sick. It seriously sucks! really, really does

If I can't go to school tomorrow, I shall miss you all very much.
But I know I shall go cause I'm a very determined girl
So I shall see you guys there, as weak or sick as I am
You guys can keep me company at least.

You guys all rock man! That's why I don't want to miss school.
And plus, if I miss school tomorrow, I shall only have a two day week.

Cause then, I'm off to Cameron Highlands! woohoo!

But I shall miss you all: Shab, Sarah, Isaac, Tommy, Roberts, Joyce, Grace, Chanelle, Soph, everyone else!
Oh well, I shall be back. ahahaha

No comments: