Saturday, November 3, 2007

Becoming a Seamstress

ahhhh! It feels good to be able to post again, listen to music, chat and connect to the Internet all at the same time! I missed that in Camerons. Yup, it's good to be back! to think, I'm disappearing again at the end of this week!

But guess what? I'm not only listening to music, blogging, chatting, browsing the net at the same time. I'm also sewing. Yep, your wonderful hazel has become a seamstress! So not only am I typing, I'm also sewing. Well, taking turns. I can't exactly sew with one hand and the other hand type. ahahah. Indeed, after vacation we get back straight to work. what a bummer.

Oh well, it's fun sewing costumes for Award's Night. I'm sewing the one for our adorable Israelite, Cayla. (aka Melinda's daughter) And her costume is gonna be super cool cause I'm sewing it! Waooh! Of course it's gonna be cool, I'm sewing it! LOL.

And yea, I so can't wait to see you all tonight or tomorrow. FCS3! Woohoo! So can't wait. See you there...

No comments: