Monday, November 5, 2007

Of FSC3, hair cuts, today, and spam mail

FCS3 was super duper fun. I enjoyed myself totally. Not to the extend of my glowing shirt. My glow stick cracked and all the filling splattered all over my shirt. When I went into the dark, my shirt was glowing. Everyone said it was cool, I did not agree.

I got an email from sarah ong. It was so funny! (for everyone's info: sarah ong was from GRC about 5 years ago. She knows Paul lyn, Beeps, and Roberts) Her P.S. in the email was so funny!

P.S: i also saw jonathan roberts!!!
he's bald!!!!!
hahahahhahahahhaa=D


LOL! I replied: "Yea I got freaked out on that night too!" Yea, seriously wei. I got super freaked out even if I was warned. When I saw him yesterday I went, "Oh my gosh" and nothing else. lalala
--
Speaking of people, I really enjoyed myself at school today. Finally got to see my wonderful buddies again. Well, the ones I didn't see yesterday. Except I didn't get to see Sarah. *sob* I miss you Sarah! Yea it was wonderful seeing everyone again. I got homesick in Camerons...

And we got this talking about how important it is to practice for Award's Night. To think that there's only one more week of practice. Yea, I so totally agree with Soph. high five It's so hard to concentrate when everyone's laughing away. oh bummers...
--
About concentrating... It takes up so much time deleting all this spam mail in my email account. I don't even know how some nonsense person by the name of "Lula M. Fink" How annoying are these stupid emails. I get super annoyed...
--
Note of Encouragement: You guys can do it! (award's night) Practice makes perfect!
And one more thing: You can never lose friends. They're always in your heart...

No comments: