Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Friends

Half the time, we take our friends for granted. Only when troubles come do we realize how much they mean to us. They never forsake you even when you've forsaken them. And they cheer you up when your down. That's why I love you guys so much.

And today, many things troubled me. I got myself in a big mess too. And something that's been happening for months, I finally got it to stop. That was a big weight lifted off my chest. And by stopping it, I relieved two other people. We shouldn't be forced to do something we just don't want to do. Or get into something when we didn't even do anything.

So I just wanna say thank you. Thanks Shabeta and Sarah for just listening. And thanks my big brother, even if you're bald, for cheering me up and making lame jokes. And thanks Emily and Paul Mae for forgiving me. And Tommy for just acting yourself. (And helping me in LA) Yea, it's embarrassing, he's 12 and ahead of me in like 4 subjects! Oh well, you shall never beat my math!

So overall, today was quite an interesting day. I learned a lot. And I also solved many problems. Yea!! I feel great! *Hugs*

No comments: