Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Somewhere out there...

somewhere out there
beneath the pale moonlight
someone's thinking of me and loving me tonight

Just a little reminder: I'm going to Fraser's Hill tomorrow till Sunday. And so I shall miss chapel again. But I know it's gonna rock. Cause Shabeta's worship leading! waooh. You can do it. And Grace is handling the preaching and activities all by herself. And with God, of course. It's a pity I'm gonna miss it.. Oh wells, I know you'll do a great job.

And if you guys miss me too much, just remember, I'm thinking about you and loving you all...

And a few little wishes too: It's Jia Yu's birthday today! So I wanna wish her a very happy year ahead of her. one more year before entering teenager life. ahaha

And... farewell to our pro-footballers-to-be. Isaac and Wee yen are going to Brazil tomorrow. They're coming back on December 5th. Thank goodness it's only a month. I'm sure tons of people are gonna miss them. Especially ahem and ahem... Both of you, have a good time. Without motherly or sisterly care. ahaha...

I'm gonna miss you all... Especially our pro footballers who are going to Brazil and abandoning us all! And Jia Yu, as well as all those I'll miss, I'm thinking about, and loving you all...

random drawing my sis drew while she was suppose to study yesterday...


Yea, how random can she get? Sun and rain? LOL

No comments: