Sunday, November 11, 2007

I <3 my pencil case....?

oh lalala

I live! How wonder-filled is that...? *big smiles*

I know everyone missed me. LOL
--
Anyway, back t0 talk. How was Fraser's Hill?

one word... FUN!! At least it wasn't as boring as Camerons. I had so much fun playing that there's no more poser-ish pictures! And hardly any pictures either. To much playing with the younger ones! Yea, so I shall first introduce you to my "playmates" before I continue...

Firstly, Christy. She's 11. Interesting and fun.
Next, Caitlyn who's 10. Super duper matured. Doesn't want to always play like the others.
Claudia. She's 9 or 10?
Joseph who's 8. Extremely noisy, fun, and always has an interesting idea in hand. Without him around, his best friend, Caleb, doesn't act himself. Or more like without Joseph around, Caleb acts himself. ahaha
Caleb who's 8 and Joseph's best friend. Full of mischief also...
Anna who's 7. She's extremely attached to my sister.
Joshua. He's 4. Noisy. ahahaha
Cara who's 3. She's super cute and brave. Rather tom boyish. Not afraid to do anything.
Justin who's also 3. He talks super well. And know his numbers. Like if I put a 3 beside a 4 he knows it's 34...

So anyway.... Camerons was really fun. My playmates seriously rocks. They found this super interesting hole down to the so called attic. It's was more like filled with rocks and a super low ceiling. I finally agreed to go in. By the way, the hole entrance is super small. It's square 1 and half feet by 1 foot. Small k? I almost got stuck going in. It was fun inside though. But I kept on hitting my head. lalalala

During the afternoons, "Uncle John" (who's my well loved dad) would chase the children around the yard playing catch or hide and seek. Half the time I would be warning them that "Uncle John's" coming. Or keeping Cara, Joshua, and Justin out of the way so they wouldn't get hit over by a fast speeding Joseph or Caleb. All the while my sis would be into a book or entertaining Anna. as I said, Anna is super attached to my sis.

One morning we went to the small little town and playground. Since it was drizzling we didn't stay long. The children and men started a football match. All the while I had to babysit Cara again. We swung on the swings and jumped into puddles etc. I stopped by at the town to by a souvenir. la de da!!

The next morning was full of fun. Firstly we went to ride horses. I so wanted to go on another round cause the first one I took was dead boring. My dad wouldn't let me control the horse. So I had to be lead. Unfair! I know how to control a horse. It isn't my first time riding a horse, k? If I could control the horse I would have so much fun. ahahaha. Anyway, next was archery. I never ever hit anything. Super pain trying to shoot. oh bummers. What I really enjoyed came after archery. Paddle boats! Anna, my sis, and I went on one. Joseph, Caleb and beloved "Uncle John" went into another. They're seriously dangerous together. Bumping into everyone. Man, good thing we escaped. Christy and Caitlyn were stuck in the middle cause of all the bumping. They were towed back when time ran out. Poor them.

Anyway, enough detail. I just had rocking fun. Mostly playing with the crazy hyper active boys or babysitting Cara. And about me loving my pencil case? You shall have to come and see it tomorrow. Cause my souvenir seriously made the whole thing rock. ahahaha...

Anyway, in all my fun I didn't forget my wonderful playmates here also. I missed you all too. See ya on Mon! Yea!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hazel,

Loved how you've journalled the kids' activities up in Fraser's. Will get Caitlyn & Caleb (& maybe Cara, much later in future) to read this blog!