Friday, November 23, 2007

It's the deeds, not the words

Before I began this long post about how grand award's night was, I have one regret that I made today. I hugged almost the whole school before I left today, except the most important girl. I'm so regretful that I didn't manage to hug Gracie. Maybe we'll meet again. I pray we will.

Award's Night. Imagine a whole day in Klang practicing and getting ready for the program. From 8:30 in the morning till 11:40pm my whole day was pack with business, with no time to rest. Yep, tiring indeed. Other than that, I had fun. Our drama really rocked the house. I was so nervous. Who wasn’t? (Apparently Fai wasn’t nervous, but I don’t believe him.) Jon was hilarious. He was supposed to crawl, and then die. Instead, he rolled everywhere. We were all quite shocked. He didn’t believe us when we told him that he was rolling across the stage.

Photo Time. After the whole program, it was picture time. Funness. Just to think, I at least was in 20 pictures. Today also. The whole day was full of eating, snacking, and taking pictures together. With this person and that. I can’t exactly blog all the pictures, but I will put them on Picasa so you guys can see.

Something that really touched me last night was when Grace said her speech. Many of us cried. I almost did. Oh Gracie, we’re gonna miss you a lot. Just some memories about Grace Goh…

Once, I got really touched by the preaching and the altar call in chapel. I went up for prayer. And Grace prayed for me. It was so touching. And I can’t really remember the exactly words she said but I do remember something. After she prayed for me, she hugged me. And like it says above, it’s the deeds, not the words.

Yea, the deeds, not the words. I’m really gonna miss each and every one of you this vacation. You guys each have touched me in a special way. From the smallest deed to the biggest. I’m not gonna remember all the words you guys told me. I don’t even remember. But I do remember the deeds. Each and every thing you all did for me. All the hugs today. From Celine all the way up to Roberts. Each of you are different sizes, ages, and cultures. But in God’s eyes, we are all equal.

The deeds. I just loved all the huggies today. To think, I can’t hug Sarah for maybe 1 month. Course, I shouldn’t think that. We’ll see each other again. And Roberts? He’s home schooling next year. When am I gonna hug him again? Theviyan? Man, I’m gonna miss that interesting 10-year-old. He was such a gentleman today. When Beeps forsake me to do all the sweeping, he took her broom and came to help me. Thanks so much. (opps, I forgot to hug him before I left.)

Okie, enough writing for the day. Pictures are coming.

No comments: