Friday, November 30, 2007

It was time...

It was time for funness today. I mean, I was ready for it. After being rather bored during the last couple of days, it was nice to go to school again. I had funnn (=

Yea, great relief to find out all my friends are still alive. Okay, I kid. But it was still cool seeing Paullyn, Paul Mae, Shu Way, Dawn, Shabeta, Emily, Roberts, Tommy, Bryant, Soph, Kelvin, Fai, and even Ai Theeng from Klang!!

Lunch time proved to be full of laughter. You should seriously listen to Shu Way talking crap. It's rather amusing. Like this one:

Paul Mae: tell me a joke Shu Way!!
Shu Way: oh ok. Why did the skeleton cross the road?
Tommy: Cause he had no guts.
(everybody was not laughing)
Shu Way: correct!! Harharharhar (he seriously said harhar, it's not to indicate laughter.)
everyone burst out into laughter.

Yea, this is what you call lame jokes that make you laugh. Paul Mae seriously couldn't stop laughing. We were quite flabbergasted.

this is what happens when your too kind to your friend...

My name is : Hazel

But u can call me : hazel-chazel-mazel-bazel

Never in my life have I : went to the capital of Maine

The one person who can drive me nuts is : my sister

My high school is : GRCland (i miss school)

When i'm nervous : grip my skirt, or if not wearing skirt, grip my pants

The last song i listened 2 was : listening to it now Voice of Truth

If i were to get married rite now, it would be 2 : someone no one knows

My hair is : cool!! I luv it. Except it's getting too long

When I was 4 : I ran around the house with no t-shirt on!

Last Christmas : was interesting and funnn

I should be more : disciplined in my work. bummers!

When i look down, i see : the keyboard

The happiest recent event was : the last day of school. Not because I hate school. It was just funn.

The saddest recent event was : Award's Night went too fast!!

If i were a character on "Friends" : I'll be seriously blurcase girl then.

By tis time next year : i'll be fourteen!! woot..

My current grip is : music

I have hard time understanding : Science!! Aghhh

There are these girls : whom I luv!!

If I won an award, the 1st person i would tell would be : my friends.

I want to buy : a wallet

Where do u plan 2 visit : plan and going in two weeks! Cambodia!!

If you'd spend the night at my house : You'll have funn. Guarantee.

The world could do without : bad words.

The most recent thing i've bought myself : hmm, food!!

Most recent thing some1 else bought 4 me : Christmas present. :|

My middle name is : Tian Ai (i find it interesting when Malaysians get confused about middle names!!)

In the morning I : woke up and wanted to go back to sleep!!

Last night I : used the comp!!

There's this guy i know : who totally rocks!! Most guys rock.

If i were an animal, I'd be : a dog? I don't really intend to be an animal!!

A better name 4 me would be : hazelchazel. i guess

My b'day is : Guess. Just have to read my blog and you'll find out. ahaha.

I tag : Nobody. If Roberts had a blog, I would tag him.

That reminds me. I thought I'll test Roberts. See whether he comments!!

ahaha.. That's it for today. Whatcha lonnng post.

No comments: