Friday, November 23, 2007

Last Day of School

Okie-dokie! Here comes the pictures for the last day of school. Man, I'm so gonna miss everyone. Especially all these people in the pictures below...

All of us. It was first all the seniors in Mr. Francis class, but we all joined sooner or later.
One big family. I love them all.



Hanger-outer dudes. Not choosing favorites, but we do hang out together all the time. I'm gonna miss them all so much. (Doesn't Beeps look pretty? Her hair is down!!)

I was telling my sis, the pic would be perfecto if Isaac was here.
What a bummer.
Best buddies. I miss you Sarah.
Paullyn looks so pretty! I miss you too.


Gracie Goh. She just graduated yesterday. We're all gonna miss her like nuts. Missing you already.

And lastly, those who are going into full-time homeschooling next year. We'll seriously miss your presence in the center. Make sure you come and visit us often, k?



Soph and I. I luv this pic. =)



And Roberts. I still can't imagine GRC without him. I mean, he is like the most huggable and bestest big bro eva. You better visit the center often.

And lastly, Naomi. She's not going into full-time homeschooling. This was just too classic that I had to post it. ahahah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u look so weird