Saturday, December 29, 2007

good to be back

You guys better say your missed me. Cause I am back!! And I've never felt so happy to be in Malaysia again. Praise God for that.

Now I have fast Internet finally! So here comes the pictures...

What is he doing? I'll tell you.
We were playing with him and then the electricity went off.
We were like, "Silas, we're sweating."
He got up on his bed and started flinging his pillow around.
We asked, "What are you doing?"
He replied, "I'm fanning you so you don't get sweaty."

The room my sis and I shared.

Coke? a different color?
Nope.
It's gasoline. No kidding.

I finally taught him how to pose.

tutuk driver?

Mashed potatoes. Yum.

Lake Yaklom. Beautiful isn't it?
Swimming in it was so fun!

We weren't posing. We were talking to the camera man. ahaha.

Waterfalls.

Family pic.

Lastly. Christmas day. A break from a 10 hour bus ride. =|

Done!! And that didn't take 5 hours. woop.
To see more visit this.
And.. to find out what I did for Christmas you can visit this blog.
--
Finally, but not least importantly. Today's someone's special day.
So..

Happy Birthday Shabeta!!!

Thanks so much for being such a great friend. For helping me in my work. For comforting me. For being there to talk to. For everything. I love you bunches and bunches. And see ya soon.
--
I'm so glad to be back!

No comments: