Monday, December 31, 2007

new year's acoming

I forget to show a picture of cutie pie Cassia, who's Silas little sister.
She is so adorable and cute.
--
today is the.. 31st of December! Amazing. Tomorrow the digits 2008 will appear in stead of 2007. For people following Malaysian standards, we'll all become one year older. Imagine, I'll be called 14 tomorrow. That's so freaky. And the big 15-year-old bunch will turn into 16-year-olds. And the big 12-year-old bunch (I mean seriously big in GRC) will all be called 13-year-olds. =0

What about goals? Maybe I always try to set them, yet never succeeded in accomplishing them. In this post, I wanna write one goal I accomplished this year, one thing I learned this year, one thing I most enjoyed this year, and one goal I have for next year. Get ready. thinking cap on?

One goal I accomplished this year.
Let's not exactly say I accomplished it. It was rather a lame goal anyway. But then again, every goal is a special goal. Last year, at this workshop we were asked to write a goal for next year. (my mind must of not been functioning very well then) I wrote, "Go to an amusement park with Silas." I didn't exactly accomplish it, but I did get to spend two weeks with him and went a lot of places together. almost an amusement park.

One thing I learned this year
I can write anything crazy in this part like, "I learned how to do base 2 in Math" or something. I mean, if I were to list everything I learned this year that would take billions of space. But what one thing did I learn this year that really impacted me for the better? It's a long story all together but mostly it's all about me coming to GRC at the beginning of this year. All the feelings in me just proved that I did not want to accept the new school. I though Malaysians were down to standard compared to Americans. I learned they are not. A lot of post in my blog talk about it. Example: My life, my changing life and GRCians in GRCland

One thing I most enjoyed this year
If I could pick two, that would be easier. Cause Broga Camp and Youth Rally were the best experiences in my life. But I think I shall have to pick one. I'm gonna pick Broga Camp. Mostly cause of the first night when the electricity went of and all. We really had a blast with the Lord then. Read more: fun and about the Youth Rally: Had a blast?

One goal for next year
This is the part when you really have to think. That is why I picked the number "1" for everything. If it would have been more, I would have written too much. I only wanna try in succeeding in 1 goal next year before I move on to 2.
Okay, here goes. My goal for next year: to compose a song. A song that I expresses my feelings and a song that I can play and sing. Let's see if I can accomplish that.

Maybe next year's goal can be to write HTML and create my own blog template!

Opps, one year at a time. Slow down. Yea, slow time down Lord.

Lastly, take a look at my reflections of 2007 which I wrote 3 months ago: 2007.

No comments: