Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008, here I come!

Privileged to scream out loud: Happy New Year! Actually, I did do that in almost everyone's shoutbox! And they all replied. Well, some. It's fun going to everyone's blog and screaming. =)

Can you believe it? Say no. I mean, gosh, a new year has come. How amazing is that? blah..

Sometimes, I just wish time went a bit slower.

The truth finally hit. School's starting in 2 days. And hardly anyone of us have done much work. Guilty time has come. We're busy like crazy. Working. How pathetic. Yet so like me. =|

Guess what? We just came out of 2007 and now we're entering 2008. How cool is that?

Okay, I'm still freaked out. Time could go a bit slower. blah..

Lastly, to end this post, I just wanna thank two people for making my life totally awesome.

No pictures, no words, nothing can ever describe them.
Zoe and Roberts. My pet sister and brother. Mei mei and chor chor.
You guys totally rock. I love you tons.
--
Lastly, here's a story to get you guys going for the coming year. Taken from Chicken Soup for the Soul (2nd helping):

Three cowboys had been riding the range since early in the morning. One of them was a member of Navajo Nation. Being busy with herding stray cattle all day, there had been no time for the three of them to eat. Towards the end of the day, two of the cowboys started talking about how they were and about huge meals they were going to eat when they reached town. When one of the cowboys asked the Navajo if he was also hungry, he just shrugged his shoulders and said, "No."

Later that evening, after they had arrived in town, all three ordered large steak dinners. As the Navajo proceeded to eat everything in sight with great gusto, one of his friends reminded him that less than an hour earlier he had told them that he was not hungry. "Not wise to be hungry then," he replied. "No food."
Have a blasting year ahead of you! =)

No comments: