Wednesday, December 19, 2007

oh dream and hang on

EDIT-pictures added

I shall and will survive Cambodia. Somehow..
Just keep on dreaming and hang on tight...

Third day (Yesterday}

Yea!! Managed to connect the laptop to the Internet and gotta post, as you could see below. Unless you are seriously a blurcase. kid. kid. The whole morning was spent using the comp and playing with Silas. In the afternoon we watched Shrek 2 (don't tell me how old that movie is, I know!) while Silas napped. After that we went for a bike ride along the river. That was really fun. Except, it was a bit of a hassle getting there..

Picture time!! oh fun..

*30 min later*

GOSH!! the crazy and super slow Internet. The pictures are uploaded into the comp, but the Internet is so slow here that I couldn't upload it into blogger. How pathetic and crazy.

I shall try again another time. Right now, I am dying of a headache. oh gracious...

BYEE

**5 hours later**

EDIT
taadaaa!! ehehe. this is a tutuk.. super fun!!

And let's go crazy...
......
.................
..............................

Yea... crazy.
This is beside the river. We went biking there. fun. fun.

and of course, the room we're (Lydia and I) are staying in...

***10 min later***

crazy internet again. I shall try again tomorrow. For now..?
Enjoy the two pictures. lalalala

No comments: