Tuesday, January 22, 2008

amazingly just ME

I was trying my hardest not to blog till Friday since lots of people say I blog too much. But boredom was seriously taking over. I mean, what does Isaac do when he comes online? He doesn't even have a blog! xD

hahaa. And I changed my template again. Yea, repeat again as many times as you want. If I were to count how many templates I've have... I dunno what it'll equal up to. 20 something? Check out the automatic words which are being "written" at the top.

'Nways I got tagged by Tommy Bommy.

001. Real name: Hazel Chang Tian Ai
002. Nickname: here we go! Hazelchazel. Hazelnut. Hazel Mazel. Hazel Bazel. Hazel Chazel Bazel Mazel. Hazel--whateva rhythms with my name! and Meime and Kah Jie. (wrong spelling most probably)
003. Married: hahaa. I wish.
005. Male or female: Female. And I'm proud to be one. =)
007. Highschool: GRC! and it rocks.
008. College: Not yet. Sometimes I dread college.
010. Short or long hair: depends how you guys determine long or short hair. To me it's short. I miss my really long hair. To others probably it's long.
015: Are you a health freak: a bit. Like I hate FAT. I repeat, hate fat.
016. Height: shorter than most people. 4 feet 10. Or is it almost 5 feet?
017. Do you have a crush on someone: depends if I wanna tell you the answer. hah. kidding. I don't have a crush. Still enjoying young age.
018. Do you like yourself: duh. I should hope we all do.
019. Piercings: earings!
021. Righty or lefty: both actually. Don't believe me? I can draw with my left hand.

FIRSTS*
022. First surgery: None.
023. First piercing(s): two.
024. First bestfriend: hmm, someone in kindergarden. I forgot her name. But my first like REAL bestfriend is Abba. I wonder what's she's doing now.
025. First award: forgot. (but yes, I've gotten an award before. hahaa)
026. First sport you joined: capture the flag? I love that game!
027. First pet: Skinky! our first grade class pet. Guess what it was? a rat! And a cute adorable one too. which I held. hahaa.
028. First vacation: Canada. Or even before that.. Singapore! I was in my mom's belly.
029. First concert: I believe it was this really boring thing...
030. First crush: lalala. As if i should tell you.

CURRENTLY*
049. Eating: nothing. I mean, who eats the whole time they're typing?
050. Drinking: nothing either. I'm not really good at typing and drinking at the same time!
052. I'm about to: answer this question. hahahahahaa

YOUR FUTURE*
058. Want kids: Duh. My wish since I was young.
059. Want to get married: duh. No kids than.
060. Careers in mind: When I was young, it was a painter. Then it changed to a nurse who helps deliver babies. That was for like my wish for years. Now? I wanna paint and make cards and have a card selling business while delivering babies. hahaa.

WHICH ONE IS BETTER*
068. Lips or eyes: eyes. I love eyes of a puppy. They're so adorable!
069. Hugs or kisses: hugzz! =)
070. Shorter or taller: ahem. What do you think? duh, taller!
072. Romantic or spontaneous: both
074. Sensitive or loud: sensitive. It's better to be safe. hahaa
077. Trouble maker or hesitant: TROUBLE MAKER~ wee. kididng. More like in between.

HAVE YOU EVER
*
078. Kissed a stranger: no. A stranger kissed me before though. And it was a boy! hahaa. that was when I was 4 so don't get the wrong ideas.
079. Drank bubbles: ooh. it's fun!
080. Lost glasses/contacts: yea! I couldn't find my glasses. Guess where they were. I was wearing them. hahaa. talk about a blur hazel!
081. Ran away from home: nope.
082. Liked someone younger: umm..
083. Liked someone older: Obviously, YES.
084. Broken someone's heart: I hope not. But I bet I did. :(
085. Been arrested: I'm a good girl, I am!
087: Cried when someone died: I can't remember anyone dying. But of course I'll cry. I'm sensitive you know. hahaa
088. Liked a friend: yea!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN*
089. Yourself: YES!
090. Miracles: of course. They happen you know.
092. Heaven: yep. I can't wait to see the streets of gold!
093. Santa Claus: nope. I believe in Christmas though.
096. Angels: of courseee. There's one beside me right now! =)

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY*
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now: yea, of course. Becka Boo, Jackie, Tallie, and so many others. I miss my friends in Maine! :(
099. Do you believe in God: Definitely. He rocks. And plus, if I don't, who's gonna Roll my blues away?!? =)

100. Tag 5 people: Melinda, Sarah, Paullyn, Melissa Yeap, and Ai Theeng.

---
And yea, who's having problems signing into your Messenger? Gosh, it takes ages sometimes. I get so freaking mad. =|

No comments: