Thursday, January 24, 2008

love me the way I am

The Internet is so suckish that I have to post using html. Sad yes. =( And it seems that everyone can't sign into MSN. It took me 15 min.

'Nways, remember last year when I was writing about how some people are going into full time homeschooling. Jon and Soph. Well, that was last year. Then it became Jon, Shab, and Soph. Then it changed again. This time Soph and Shab. And now it's just Shab.

Why? Cause Sophie is doing 0 lvls. And Jon isn't going into full time homeschooling cause (according to Shab) his mother doesn't think he's discipline enough to study at home by himself. And I'm glad he isn't discipline. Imagine school without him. =/

Back to the topic, I know we're all gonna miss Sophie when she leaves. Just her in the room makes the whole classroom light up. And even if I'm not really close to her, I'm sure a lot of us are gonna miss her. Especially people close to her like Fai, Kelvin, and Roberts. So anyway, take care Sophie. =)
------
Oh and yes, on the other hand, I just adopted a cute little girl from Lebanon. Well, almost adopted. Our family sponsored a child from World Vision. She's 7 this year and her name is...

Sara Rida Ibrahim

Welcome to a sponsored life Sara. I hope you will love us cause I have a feeling I already love you. I pray you will come to know Christ and realize that we love you because Christ first loved us. I can't wait. One day I might meet her! Imagine going to Lebanon. oh fun!

No comments: