Friday, January 25, 2008

oooh, I knew that!

What a day full of funness. It totally rocked.

Let's summarize the very eventful day. Firstly, I arrived at school and bumped into Joyce. And guess what she brought to school? The most adorable and cute gerbil! Didn't that bring back so many memories. Yea, that gerbil reminded me of Ruth. I miss you Ruth and Naomi (class gerbils which I had).

This gerbil, however, is much more disciplined. For one thing, it doesn't run in your hand when you hold it. Ruth and Naomi, my my, you had to grip them tightly or else they'll escape. Yea, I love scaring boys with gerbils. They're so freaking scared of them, which really surprises me. I mean, what can a little rodent do to you? It can only make you fall in love with it.

Oh and the interesting news is that this half Japanese guy came. And he sings! How amazing is that. (He's in Sarah's choir). Not to mention that I've been embarrassed by Beeps. ahem I am so gonna kill you. =P 'Nways, it was really interesting the way Jon introduced me. I walked into the testing room and screamed at Jon, "I think your jacket is stolen." And then I heard him say to that dude, "Oh, and she's Hazel. She's my sister." The Japanese guy went, "Oh really?" I went, "Very true huh Jon?" lols. P.S.He has an American accent that sounds weird.hahaa.

Lastly, but not at all least, after school we had the famous goodbye party for Sophie darhling. And how very much we're gonna miss her.

Sophie and I


oh and on the other hand, more pictures are coming once Sarah comes online.hahaa. Be patient. And =) always.

No comments: