Monday, March 24, 2008

the bright side

People luv hurting my feelings. =(
Fortunately, I'm more considerate. =)

So all those who tagged me, I know you all just want to know what I think about you riiight. That's why you tagged me. I feel so special. heh. =P

Unfortunately, those who I tagged aren't so considerate.
But who cares. I've just had enough of some of you.

So...
The person who tagged you :
Shabeta Kumar and Jonathan Roberts

Your first five impressions of her:
Shabeta
-quiet
-kind
-a bit out of the gang, if you know what I mean.. (of coursee now I know you aren't!)
-really tall for a girl (which is true)
-ermmmm...
Roberts
-CRAZY (yes, seriously)
-someone who randomly says hi
-which of coursee, is someone who is weird
-popular (no kid)
-friendly?

The most memorable thing she/he has done/given to you :
Shabeta
Earings? I seriously am out of ideas. ooh but I lost one side. I mean, it's SO depressing. =( Don't laugh you all, it's sad!
Roberts
huggies. =D

Memories/the most memorable thing she/he has said to you :
Shabeta
um.. i don't remember, but she says a lot of things that comfort me.
Roberts
I love you? aww.. I love you too Jonn.

If she/he becomes your lover, you two will :
Let's just hope none of them do. Gosh! Shab's my super duper close friend and Roberts is my brother.

If she/he becomes your enemy, the reason will be because :
Let's just not think about that.

Don't ask me about the field trip. I'm blank. =/

No comments: