Tuesday, March 25, 2008

=D

The one fact that keeps me going..
It's your chose to be happy or sad. No matter how depressing the circumstance is, you still have a chose. You can allow the circumstances around you to control you, or you can let yourself control yourself.

It's YOUR chose!
So in opinion, if I control my feelings, I'd rather be happy. I mean, common you guys, would you chose to be sad? That would just be more depressing then being depressed. If you get that. I know I never make sense right?

Robo Roberts says:
man
Robo Roberts says:
life's tough
hazelchazel says:
hahaa
hazelchazel says:
I agree
few minutes after sharing our challenges..
hazelchazel says:
but if life isn't challenging
hazelchazel says:
it would be boring
Robo Roberts says:
ya
Robo Roberts says:
true
hazelchazel says:
so I'm happy with my challenges =)

Yep, I am totally content. Life is great, as tough as it is.
--
This morning, at 6 am, I was doing the last minute stuff to finish my devotion homework. It was about the big part of life, changes. We had to list 10 changes that we don't like to see, and find the positive side of every one of them. As I slowly went through the list, I realized that every change has something positive in it, as small as it is. Just an example: I hate growing older. It would of been just purfect if I could always remain as a child. But guess what the positive side is? You get birthday presents! hahaa. aww common you guys, it still is positive! *bigsmiles*

Life has it's challenges, it's struggles, it's hurts, it's changes. And we'll all go through a lot, no matter how hard we try not to. Gosh, it just is a part of life. You just can't stop it. But if you don't learn to take it with the right attitude, it's just gonna suck cause you let it suck. I'm learning step-by-step to go through my life, no, I'm not perfect. It's hard to imagine the positive side of everything.

I hate to think about this, but I only have 9 more months before Zoe leaves. Man, I'm gonna miss her. Only one year and nine months before all my senior friends graduate. That's just so sad, I could cry my heart out this moment. Imagine, Shabeta, Roberts, Naomi. Even my sis. They've all impacted my life so much. And in 3 more years, I myself will graduate. Yes, and leave GRC. Gosh, it's depressing. The situation is, but that does not mean it's gonna make me depressed. It's not like I'm not use to change. Man, haven't I left my country, my home, my heart to come here? Sometimes, I still believe my heart is left behind in Maine. I can look ahead into the future, but I don't know what's gonna happen the very next minute. I only had a two week notice when I had to come back here.

ooh, but that's the situation! I'm not gonna let it control me.
No. No matter how depressing and sad the future seems to be, there's always a positive side to it. As I said, as small as it is.

I'm ready to learn to look at the positive side of things.
Life can be great if you learn to look at is at great.

And lastly..




You guys all rock. :D

No comments: