Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Raindrops keep falling into my heart

I felt like screaming and making a big fuss.
So just be glad I didn't. It was frustrating.
I'm only just starting to learn how to keep my temper.
Thanks James and Chanelle!
Raindrops-paint balls keep splashing on my heart and making a stain.
And I just can't deny what feels so right.
Do I let myself go and feel the rain?
Or should I play with caution and refrain?

--
A little note of thanks:
Thank you Gracie for everything. =D
I always feel safe to run to your desk, ask my latest problem as simple as it is. Yes, and you always manages to keep me in tune with all the 6th grade Math that I've already forgotten. ;D You always have a constant smile on your face, and somehow can always laugh no matter how embarrassing the situation is for you. :D Love ya!

And a shoutout to:
Koo-koo! Happy Birthday. Thanks for being a great aunt!

Do I know what you really think of me?

No comments: